This watermelon and feta salad has become a summertime staple in our home. It is delicious, refreshing and easy! Quality of the watermelon makes a huge difference and a good creamy, tangy sheep’s milk feta cheese makes this salad extra delicious.
- 1 small seedless watermelon (8 cups)
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves (chiffonade or very thin ribbons)
- 1/4 cup honey
- Juice of 3 Limes (zest first then squeeze juice)
- 1 Tsp Lime zest
- Pinch of fresh ground black pepper
- Remove rind from watermelon, dice into bite size pieces and place in colander to drain while you make the dressing.
- In a jar with lid combine honey, mint, lime zest, lime juice & pepper. Shake to combine.
- Place watermelon in a serving bowl, drizzle with honey lime dressing and sprinkle feta cheese on top.
- Serve immediately
Recipe from Casa Solis