Today’s post is short and sweet as many of us in the TGS family are spending it with our loved ones and stuffing our faces. Below are a few things we are thankful for this year, now go get off the internet and tell someone you love them.
- I’m thankful for my best friends who flew all the way to Australia to visit me on one epic holiday.
- My parents and the fact that we’re spending this Christmas and New Years together at home.
- My handsome man who makes me laugh every day and cooks the most amazing gourmet meals.
- My brother who has honorably served our country for the past four years.
- Good health, the gift of yoga, and my fitness family here in Perth who push me everyday to be better.
- This year many of my loved ones passed away, I’m so incredibly thankful that I knew them and to have them as such a huge part of my life.
- Mother Nature and all her beautiful glory and bounty.
- My boyfriend’s three nieces who are the most precious little humans and can make any day joyful.
- The opportunities to travel and the many new experiences from this year that I treasure.
- Tomorrow; the Gilmore Girls revival.
- Holiday scented candles, actual sweater weather (sorry, LA), Amazon Prime, Grey’s Anatomy, new places, new friends and my dog.
My family who continues to listen to me babble about my hopes and dreams for the world, and always tell me anything is possible.
My friends who consistently give me life, love and support.
My boyfriend who constantly reminds me that most things can be solved with a silly voice.
This website. Seriously TGS has been such an incredible source of laughter and hope.
My words. It’s taken me a long time to find my voice and feel confident in speaking my mind. I’m thankful for being in a place where I feel strong enough to say what I mean and mean what I say.
- I have a lot of things to be thankful for this year and I’m going to just put them in a very long run on sentence because I’m about to go stuff my face with food so here we go. I’m thankful for: my parents, my little brother, my closest friends, my cat, Hillary Clinton, badass women, Amazon Prime, holographic nail polish, my overgrown plants, sunny weather, Barnes & Noble coupons, Etsy, my creativeness, giant purses, long phone cord chargers, Tumblr, light pink, the Vagenda, sparkly headbands, good skincare, house dresses, Byron Bay, a well made margarita and you, one of the 5,000 people who have come to read this website at some point over the last six months. I am so thankful you have lent us your eyes and given us a chance.
From our hearts to yours, we hope today you are surrounded by people you love and love you in return. We know this holiday can be hard for some and if you are struggling or feel unloved we hope you find a quiet corner to find a moment of peace among the chaos. We are thinking of all of you, now go get seconds (or thirds) and then take a nice long Thanksgiving nap.