We’re rounding up a few of our favorite links from around the interwebs. Here’s what we’re reading.
- Leap year = extra leap second
- Our very own Kat wrote a small piece on the passing of Elie Wiesel for the Jewish Journal.
- On class and feminism intersectionality.
- Trevor Noah argues a fantastic point about coming together rather than dividing after the tragic events of the past week.
- In case you were wondering, Obama plays Words with Friends just like we mere civilians do.
- Speaking of friends, Thank You for being one.
- Eid, a Muslim holiday that marks the end of Ramadan, was earlier this week. Check out the outfits these beautiful people wore to celebrate.
- In light of these week’s events, here’s an article that can give us a little insight on what it means to be a black man in America right now.
- One of our favorite columns is Modern Love in the NYT. Here are the 10 most popular columns since it started a decade ago.