We’re rounding up a few of our favorite links from around the interwebs. Here’s what we’re reading.
Joey Fatone is opening a new restaurant called….Fat One’s.
- Aziz is talking about how Trump’s anti-Muslim rhetoric affects his family. MUST READ.
- Honestly WHO WOULDN’T want to dress Leslie Jones. Get it together fashion community.
- This documentary is about certified badass Claressa “T-rex” Shields, who in 2012 became the first U.S. woman to win a boxing gold medal at the London Olympic games.
- Goopy vs Chrissy.
- Terisa and Carrie discuss the double standards of women’s sexuality. (Written in 2014 but just featured on Huffington Post this week.)
- The single most devastating fact about the summer: CA may be in an avocado drought.