It is APRIL. The fourth month of 2017, the first full month of spring and the TGS one year anniversary. This EL is the 311th post on this website. That’s right, three hundred and eleven posts and the official anniversary isn’t even until the 25th. I am continuously blown away by my writers and the support of our readers. The love you show TGS does not go unnoticed and there are never enough words I can say to thank you.
I’m going to keep the rest of this fairly short because I am currently covered in green paint after spending the past two days repainting my giant bookshelves. My living room currently looks like the set of Scandal S3 when Huck has plastic wrap taped on every surface, it’s not great. So in lieu of writing another three or four paragraphs here is a short list of upcoming things I’m excited about this month on TGS
- New Power in Poetry posts each week throughout the month in honor of National Poetry Month
- Beauty reviews on The Ordinary serums and favorite facial sunscreens
- Review on Betty Who’s The Valley album
- Coachella inspired April playlist
And here are a few personal things I’m excited about in April
- Buying more plants at Roger’s Garden during one of their sweet pea events
- Finishing up these GREEN GREEN bookshelves
- Spending the majority of the month back in my own apartment
- Getting back into a yoga routine
Have a fantastic month and enjoy a few of the pictures I was using as inspiration for my bookshelves.